***Reduced was $1439.00***
BERETTA / WILSON COMBAT 92G CENTURION TACTICAL 9MM, W/CHROME SILCON ACTION TUNE JOB INCLUDED, NEW IN BOX.
WILSON COMBAT # BER-92CT-9 W/ BER-ACTION-CS
The 92G Centurion Tactical merges the award winning, high-performance Brigadier Tactical enhanced frame with a shorter, 4.25” Centurion slide to create the ideal everyday carry Beretta 9mm pistol.
• M9A1 Frame with 92A1 Round Trigger Guard Profile and Improved Checkering
• Shortened 92G Vertec Slide
• Enhanced Slide to Frame Fit
• Ameriglo “Hackathorn” Design Tritium with Orange Ring, Dovetail Front Sight
• Stainless Barrel with Recessed Crown, 4.3”, Black Bruniton Finish
• Oversize Steel Magazine Release
• Skeletonized Elite II hammer
• D Hammer Spring
• Wilson Combat Mag Guide
• Wilson Combat Rear U-Notch Battlesight
• G10 Gray/Black ULTRA THIN Grips with Wilson Combat Logo Medallion
• Wilson Combat Logo on Slide
• Two 17rd and one 20rd Beretta magazines
• G Configuration Ambidextrous Decocker Only
• All Steel Components (decocker, trigger, magazine release, guide rod)
• Checkered Frontstrap and Backstrap
• Beveled Magazine Well
• Rail for Mounting Light or Laser that Accepts All Popular Models
• Special Serial Number Range with WC Prefix
• IDPA Stock Service Pistol Approved
• USPSA Production Division Approved
+Insured S&H of $35.00 to your local FFL dealer for transfer. Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico add $20.00 for a long gun as they have to be mailed – handguns are not extra.
Normal layaway terms are 60 days w/20% deposit.
**Note: This gun (and all our guns) is IN STOCK, our price is fair and firm. We know it’s not the lowest price BUT this is the gun you are buying – we don’t give you a discount lower price and then put it on order!!! Photos are of sample gun all are the same.
To pay via mail with NO extra fees – email us and follow these directions: To commit to gun we need your full name, address and phone #. This will only be used to hold gun until your paperwork arrives. Will confirm back sale if you are the FIRST we hear from with this information.
To pay on line - go to perkiomengunworks.com - find item - put in your cart and check-out. All credit card transactions on this site will be charged a +3% non-cash or check maintenance fee. We will receive notice of your payment automatically. Then all we will need is for you to have your local transfer dealer fax, email or mail their FFL license copy to ship firearm.
We offer 3-day inspection but Layaway payments, Special Order deposits, S&H and Credit Card fees are Non-Refundable. We have a 10% return fee if item is as ad states and you wish to return anyway.
Serial # WC0840CT, WC1008CT
Stock # 18016, 7